Saturday, March 7, 2015

Short update, New Year...

So a bit of a quick update guys, once more I'm still alive. Life has been slow lately, and a few new issues have arisen. The most notable of these is that I'm no longer able to upload to my website hosted over on Ironmouse, so for the foreseeable future, don't expect any updates until I either find a way to resolve this problem, or find a new server to host on. Other things aren't really as important. Still working at finishing commissions, and feeling the onset of seemingly old age due to life being bizarre as hell. Well, that's about it, but of course I won't leave you without at least one new piece, so have a bit of unusual fanwork from a game I'm sure many of you know quite well, LATERZ!

PS: I apologize for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment